Vertical Markets - Occupational Health and Safety
Capturing correct operational procedures, safety hazards or updating information concerned with OH&S and distributing it through the workplace..
Umango for OH&S Industry
Occupational Health & Safety is concerned with protecting the safety, health and welfare of people engaged in work or employment. Umango can offer an excellent solution to capturing information about a work process by providing the ability of capturing not only paper based documentation but mobile and tablet images and prompting for pre-defined business rules around the information captured. The information and images can then be part of an organizational workflow within your workplace. Take for example capturing correct operational procedures, safety hazards or updating information concerned with OH&S and distributing it through the workplace.
Umango for Scanning and Data Extraction
Umango is a powerful, easy to use bulk document scanning solution. Umango allows you to create rules around the information you want to extract from your scanned paperwork or captured images and then uses this information to name, file and push it into a wide range of document management systems and destinations.
- Create workflows
- Creates a set of standards for your staff to scan and process documents using a set of business rules
- Turns both paper documents and electronic files into digitized content that can be searched and located efficiently
- Deploy across copiers, mobile phones, tablets, dedicated document scanners and MFPs from leading manufacturers
- Take photos on your mobile or tablet and quickly be able to profile the information and upload to your business systems
- With supported MFD’s allows you to view the extracted information at the touch screen of the device (profile on device ‘POD’)
- Speed up the locating and processing of paper based information quickly and easily
- Helps turn manual business processes into electronic document workflows
- Reduces bottlenecks by allowing information and images to be profiled and pushed to business system quickly and easily. Provides a set of ‘guidelines’ for all staff to process their information and images
- Scan, index, and save documents using supported digital copiers, and a wide range of dedicated document scanners
- Scan, preview, index, and save using supported MFP’s
- Speed up extracting data from documents using OCR, barcodes and key from the image whilst viewing the electronic image
- Profile scanned documents from you P.C, MFP, tablet and mobile phone
- Capture images from mobile devices and enter business information on the fly
- Supports document separator sheets that allow the bulk scanning of documentation at the full mechanical speed of the scanning devices
Please share this page: